Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Under my feet, baby, the grass is growing

I'm getting restless, antsy, bored, unmotivated. The new mantra is "I'm proactive," to keep myself from hearing "I'm not lazy, really, just tired." But it's time to clean out the myriad old files, virtual and real, time to empty the dust-covered bins.

There's so much crap everywhere. I get tired of looking at it. I'm tired of feeling like I live in a dump.

Maybe I should just get away. Sarasota's nice, and I haven't been there in quite a while. First, though, I'll start with the Rocket Graveyard. The BFF and her adorable babies are coming to visit this weekend. It'll be a birthday bonanza.

A few minutes ago, I thought I had something to say. Bah. At least it's Friday.

I hate when I wake up to life and realize how much time has passed. It makes me sad for all the days I waste. How do I change?

It's going to be a long two months or so. I suppose this is my time to shine, or put forth my best, or whatever. But I'm not intersted in doing that here. Hm.

Life isn't bad; it's quite good. But when I look around, I feel overwhelmed. It's silly, with so many things going so well.

Maybe this is what happens when you don't blog as much anymore.

3 comments:

shoyu said...

You probably just need to visit your chiropractor again, Wordnerdy.

Jim Thomsen said...

Ummmm ... I don't follow this. What's this about the next two months?

Jim

Abhishek said...

you really haven't posted in a long time.
I am looking for a name for my dutch bike. See pictures here (http://www.sheksfootprint.com/my-bicycles) and post suggestions here (http://www.sheksfootprint.com/archives/170)