Monday, September 17, 2007

Honey, it's how ya makin money boys call ya hell on high heels



It's almost time to go. So it's almost time to make a call for advice. Hoorah.

I went to a chiropractor today and got an adjustment, among other things. I don't quite feel fully better, but that's to come soon enough. I have a massage scheduled on Wednesday.

I also have dinner scheduled. It will be exciting -- my first dinner guest in Melbourne. I'm thrilled, but I have a lot of cleaning to do.

Still, though, I'm avoiding things. Well, not entirely, that's what the phone call is for. But I just don't know what to do. Can't I just put everybody in a blender, or remake a boy with clay or something?

When is the right time to call? Not in the Tomcats, three days sense, but how long is too long? I'm walking a tight rope with two right now. It's consuming me. I need to get out of my damn head.

At least I'm wearing cute shoes. Picture those in a light grey.

No comments: