Friday, February 15, 2008

Everybody wants my money

Let's see, a few people have told me that Yahoo personals is free. Nope, sorry, try again. I can send free "ice breakers" but if I want to send an e-mail, I have to subscribe. Just like Match. WTF? I already have e-mail with Yahoo! Why must I pay? Yahoo, I've been so loyal, for almost 10 years! I haven't left you for Gmail! Give a girl a break!

On an unrelated note, I'm thinking of going back to LiveJournal. I really liked all of LJ's features and only switched because all the cool kids were doing it. I hear Wordpress has cool additional features, though I don't know what those are. Anyway, I'll need to investigate the current state of LJ, since SixApart was sold a few months ago, or split, or something.

1 comment:

Andrew Knapp said...

I dunno. My roommate said he never paid for it, but he was able to contact his future gf.