Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Checked both your sign and mine in the back of the New York Post

The stars were spot-on over the weekend.

Saturday, October 27:

You need to open your mind or heart just a wee bit more to that new person or idea. Somehow, it's right for you, even if it might not be exactly what you had in mind. Things can change for the better.

Friday, October 26:

You are more in touch with your home than you have been in quite some time and you may want to try spending more time there, if possible. If there're any chores you've put off, now is the time to tackle them.

4 comments:

Jim Thomsen said...

So what happens the other 363 days of the year, when the stars are full of shit?

Wordnerdy said...

The stars are full of shit probably fewer than 50 days a year. Those days, I say the sign was read for The Idiot Leader of the Free World, who (unfortunately and inexplicably) shares my birthday. He's as much a Cancer as you say you are, Jim.

Jim Thomsen said...

I like to think of myself as a cancer on the world.

Lou said...

I am so not an Aries, which means I put no stock in horoscopes. But it works for some.